- Exclusive exhibition of the sliding screen and wall painting on 3rd November
Exclusive exhibition of the sliding screen and wall painting on 3rd November
On 3rd November, it is cultural national holiday in Japan.
At local temple “Kongo-ji” in Kameoka, exclusive exhibition of sliding screen
and wall painting bv Oukyo Maruyama.(円山 応挙）will be held on the day.
Oukyo Maruyama was born and raised in Kameoka town in 1733, and
dedicated to paint any range of pictures, and in 1788, he contributed his
special sliding screen and wall paints to there as gesture of thanks.
Every year’s on that day, it is opened to see the special exclusive exhibition
of Japanese traditional art works, you can visit there with dropping off
by our shuttle to JR Kameoka station in the morning.
Please follow your information:
- News about operation off’s days and renew guestrooms will be opened in March!
- New Year’s greetings 2017
- Appreciation for you in 2016, Wish you happy new year 2017!
- 冬至 Winter Solstice “To-Ji”
- Kyoto illumiere 2016-2017
- Notice for the operation of packages for lunch and onsen
- Today’s exclusive event!
- Wine promotion fair in Autumn!
- Cosmos flower park is opened!
- Highly rated certification from Hotels.com!
- 2017 / 1 / (2)
- 2016 (24)
- 2015 (29)
- 2014 (5)