- Exclusive exhibition of the sliding screen and wall painting on 3rd November
Exclusive exhibition of the sliding screen and wall painting on 3rd November
On 3rd November, it is cultural national holiday in Japan.
At local temple “Kongo-ji” in Kameoka, exclusive exhibition of sliding screen
and wall painting bv Oukyo Maruyama.(円山 応挙）will be held on the day.
Oukyo Maruyama was born and raised in Kameoka town in 1733, and
dedicated to paint any range of pictures, and in 1788, he contributed his
special sliding screen and wall paints to there as gesture of thanks.
Every year’s on that day, it is opened to see the special exclusive exhibition
of Japanese traditional art works, you can visit there with dropping off
by our shuttle to JR Kameoka station in the morning.
Please follow your information:
- Wine promotion fair in Autumn!
- Cosmos flower park is opened!
- Highly rated certification from Hotels.com!
- Certificate of Excellence 2016 Award by tripadvisor!
- Summer River cruise～Hozugawa River boat ride～
- Gion Festival package open!
- Notice about closed operation 4 days and no reply for inquiry
- Season is coming! Enjoy Firefly’s twinkle light
- Notice – under construction for Secret open-air Onsen-
- 葵祭 Aoi festival, on 15th May
- 2016 / 10 / (2)
- 2016 / 9 / (2)
- 2016 / 8 / (1)
- 2016 / 7 / (1)
- 2016 / 6 / (1)
- 2016 / 5 / (3)
- 2016 / 4 / (2)
- 2016 / 3 / (2)
- 2016 / 2 / (2)
- 2016 / 1 / (3)
- 2015 (29)
- 2014 (5)