- 冬至 Winter Solstice “To-Ji”
冬至 Winter Solstice “To-Ji”
Well, Today is special day in Japan, because it is the day of the winter solstice, called ‘toji’ .
Toji is the day of the year having the shortest period of sunlight, and it is said in Japan that taking yuzu-yu (a yuzu citron bath) and eating Toji-gayu (winter solstice rice gruel), which is azuki-gayu (rice gruel with red beans), and pumpkins on the day prevent catching cold.
Our guests who were staying here had enjoyable moment to take Onsen bath with yuzu citron fruits,it helps to immerse yourself in the time-honored Japanese traditional custom. We always welcome you in four season.
While taking a nice and long soak in the hot spring bath, our guests come into contact with good old Japan.
We can make every guest of the hot spring inn feel our genuine hospitality while they spend the time there.
We look forward to your experience of Onsen.
- Today’s exclusive event!
- Wine promotion fair in Autumn!
- Cosmos flower park is opened!
- Highly rated certification from Hotels.com!
- Certificate of Excellence 2016 Award by tripadvisor!
- Summer River cruise～Hozugawa River boat ride～
- Gion Festival package open!
- Notice about closed operation 4 days and no reply for inquiry
- Season is coming! Enjoy Firefly’s twinkle light
- Notice – under construction for Secret open-air Onsen-
- 2016 / 10 / (3)
- 2016 / 9 / (2)
- 2016 / 8 / (1)
- 2016 / 7 / (1)
- 2016 / 6 / (1)
- 2016 / 5 / (3)
- 2016 / 4 / (2)
- 2016 / 3 / (2)
- 2016 / 2 / (2)
- 2016 / 1 / (3)
- 2015 (29)
- 2014 (5)