- “Setsubun” Greeting spring
“Setsubun” Greeting spring
Today is the day before to greet spring in the old calendar in Japan.
We call it “SETSUBUN”
On this “SETSUBUN” day, various events have been traditionally performed for the purpose of purging noxious vapors.
As one of the customs, we throw a bean and eat.
Today,we prepare the black bean which is famous in this district.
- News about operation off’s days and renew guestrooms will be opened in March!
- New Year’s greetings 2017
- Appreciation for you in 2016, Wish you happy new year 2017!
- 冬至 Winter Solstice “To-Ji”
- Kyoto illumiere 2016-2017
- Notice for the operation of packages for lunch and onsen
- Today’s exclusive event!
- Wine promotion fair in Autumn!
- Cosmos flower park is opened!
- Highly rated certification from Hotels.com!
- 2017 / 1 / (2)
- 2016 (24)
- 2015 (29)
- 2014 (5)