- 葵祭 Aoi festival, on 15th May
葵祭 Aoi festival, on 15th May
In Kyoto, it is held Big 3 festival, Gion Festival in July, Jidai Festival in October and
Aoi festival in May. From Kyoto old imperial Palace to Kamigamo Shrine,
their parede with people who decorate with gorgeous Kimono costume!
Date: 15th May 2016, 10:30～
If you would like to go to Kyoto old imperial Palace, you will take JR Sagano line
from Kameoka station to Kyoto station(20 min.), and transfer to Kyoto Karasuma line
subway to Marutamachi station(10 min.)
How would you like to visit there??
- Shuttle time schedule was revised!
- News about operation off’s days and renew guestrooms will be opened in March!
- New Year’s greetings 2017
- Appreciation for you in 2016, Wish you happy new year 2017!
- 冬至 Winter Solstice “To-Ji”
- Kyoto illumiere 2016-2017
- Notice for the operation of packages for lunch and onsen
- Today’s exclusive event!
- Wine promotion fair in Autumn!
- Cosmos flower park is opened!
- 2017 / 3 / (1)
- 2017 / 1 / (2)
- 2016 (24)
- 2015 (29)
- 2014 (5)